Region 3 Updates
- The Region 3 online calendar and the Region 3 meet pages have been updated with the latest information and links
Call for Nominations for Regional Committee Chairperson (RACC)
Elections for the Regional Administrative Committee Chairmen (RACC) will be conducted the year before the Olympic Games. Elections for the Regional Junior Olympic Committee Chairmen (RJOCC), Regional Xcel Committee Chairman (RXCC), and the Regional Technical Committee Chairmen (RTCC) will be conducted one year after the Olympic Games. They shall serve for four (4) years.
Elections are to be completed by April 15 and term of office begins July 1st.
a. Regional Administrative Committee Chairmen (RACC) shall solicit nominations from the regional Professional membership through the regional newsletters and websites. Nominations for the position of RACC will be sent to the National Administrative Committee Chairman.
b. All nominees who are eligible candidates for each office will be placed on the online ballot.
c. A call for nominations by the Regional Administrative Chairman must be published and/or posted online for a minimum of one month prior to the submission deadline of no later than March 1
d. The following statement will be placed on the USA Gymnastics national website and emailed to all Women’s Professional Members who have current email addresses. Each Region and State should post it on their websites so that the Professional members are aware of the voting procedures and their responsibilities to ensure that their vote will be counted.
- Elections will be conducted online at www.usagym.org from April 1– April 15. In order to ensure that their vote can be counted, each Professional Member should make sure of each of the following:
1) That their address is current (specifically the State)
2) That they know their personal User ID
3) That they know their password
4) That their Professional membership, safety certification and background check must be fully processed and current by February 28.
- If you have any questions regarding your voting privileges, please call the Director of Women’s Program Administration at (317) 829- 5661.
USA Reigns Gold!! Congratulations to WOGA and World Champions on their success in China and their superb preformance. Region 3 fielded 3 of the 7 athletes on the World team. GO USA and Region 3!
"Congratulations to Josephine Whitney for having her new skill named after her at the NIT - JO National competition. It is beam mount, which is a switch leg leap landing in a full split" Josephine trains at National Elite Gymnastics. Great job Josephine!
Region 3 Level 7 Session 1 champs